I love valentines, they’re so cute and fun to give out. This year I made a type of conversation heart valentine that’s just adorable.
These candy stuffed valentines are adorable, and they were super easy to make. All you need is:
- Coloured construction paper
To make just:
- Cut out two hearts the same size and colour.
- Write a cute saying on one of the hearts
- Place a small amount of candy between the two hearts (I used two packets of rockets per heart)
- Staple them around the edge
- Volia! You have the cutest valentines with a sweet treat inside!