This tasty quinoa salad recipe is one of my favourites and is great as a side or even for lunches. It can be served both hot and cold.
- One cup quinoa
- One package cherry tomatoes
- One bell pepper (of your preferred colour)
- Half a small English cucumber
- 1/4 cup Kraft Greek feta dressing
- Cook your quinoa according to package instructions
- Chop your pepper, cucumber and tomatoes
- Mix together in a medium bowl
- Add cooked quinoa
- Add the dressing and mix
- Enjoy your salad now (hot) or refrigerate and enjoy it later!